- The Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 EPS, with its powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC power plant, produces more power with enhanced engine settings to improve low end, mid-range and top end engine performance.
- The front and rear A-arms are long while suspension stroke on both the front and rear shocks is also increased. These adjustments greatly enhance low speed rider comfort without sacrificing any of the legendary Grizzly handling.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD - all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering provides progressive assist at slow speeds and over rough terrain while maintaining optimized rider feedback, superior comfort and terrainability.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.